Our placements are wide-ranging so, regardless of your academic background and plans for the future, we’re sure to have the right internship for you. We always take into account any specific requirements you might have, so there’s space on the form for you to give a little more detail about what you’re looking for.
With high demand and limited spaces, internships at elite global companies can be hard to come by, especially in the West where internships are often snapped up a year in advance. While the competition in China is still fierce domestically with the number of young, hungry Chinese graduates dwarfing that of most countries, we have established relationships with some leading Fortune 500 companies to give high-achieving, ambitious graduates the chance to learn from some of the best minds in the business world while simultaneously experiencing life in China, the world’s most exciting country!
All of our applications are taken on a case-by-case basis so we can’t guarantee that your application will be successful. Placements are made on the basis of: The needs and requirements of our partner companies at the time and the strength of your application
1) Apply Online – Fill in the application below and upload your updated CV/resume.
2) Review – We will review your application and come back to you suitable placements.
3) Interview – We interview all candidates on behalf of our partners. Interviews are a chance not just for us to get to know a bit more about you and your plans for the future, but also for you to get a better understanding of how Mandarintern works and why you’re making the right decision by coming to China.
4) Outcome – We will get back to you within 2-3 days to inform you about whether or not your application has been successful. Successful candidates will receive an acceptance letter and related emails, which will formally invite you to our programme.
5) Confirmation – As places are competitive we ask that this is done within one week of receiving the acceptance letter. Following that we will make visa arrangements are plans to get you out to China! This process usually requires no more than a month, and is usually completed within two weeks.
This is a 3 month program and we recommend you taking extra Mandarin classes to boot your Chinese. Learning Mandarin in China is a great way to boost your CV skill set and make you stand out from the crowd. It will also make your day to day life in China much more comfortable. You will not need Chinese skills for your Internship but it’ll make certain tasks such as asking for directions, topping up your phone or going shopping, that bit easier.
Program Duration: 3 months